Over a million people use apps built on Oomph. What will you build?
Fitness First have created this amazing new video to showcase their award winning iPad magazine. The video showcases the wide array of content and interactivity that is used in their magazine—making it one of the most successful iPad mags in Australia. The Fitness First iPad magazine won the “Best app on mobile or tablet device 2011 Publisher’s Australia Excellence Awards.
Oomph and AIMIA partnered to host the Tablet Wars Events in Sydney in August and September 2011. The event app has live twitter feeds, web links, location services, note taking options alongside all the event information.
FourFourTwo Australia hit the iPad in late 2011 and continues to be one of the most innovative iPad magazines out today. This mag shows embedded videos including player interviews, slick navigation, interactive photo galleries and in app advertising.
Oomph allows you to build rich interactive apps without programming. See the wide variety of apps that can be built using Oomph.
Set within an internal newsstand, publish multiple editions full of rich digital media such as HTML, animations, video, audio and touch. Great for magazines, newsletters, periodicals, brochures and catalogues.
Immersive stand alone apps that bring brands alive. Include panoramic photography and video, social media, live web feeds, rich interactivity and commerce. Great for interactive books, branded apps, retail display, product, tourism, cooking and DIY guides.
Amaze your attendees by combining real time events with online interactivity. Transform event brochures by incorporating social media integration, calendar functionality, note taking features, video, audio, commerce and much more.
Create, control and centralise delivery of sales presentations, annual reports & internal communications to customers or employees.
Oomph can be used to create tablet advertising that integrates design, interactivity and direct response. Use Oomph to fast track content production while keeping control of creative, timelines and cost.
Oomph is an easy to use digital publishing platform that allows you to create rich, interactive and engaging apps on iPads and other tablet devices. It combines the best design features of TV and print, the rich interactivity of digital and the personalisation of touch – all in a trackable medium.
Oomph can be used by designers, developers, content owners, corporates and media agencies to a create a wide variety of apps including iPad magazines, standalone apps, books, event guides, corporate communications, digital advertising and more. Start building your app today!
Looking for something more? Our partners can help with strategy, design, production, bespoke development, marketing & more!
Reasons to Use Oomph
- Oomph is easy to use and complements existing workflows allowing you to focus on design not development. Plus with distributive workflows you can have a team of people working on the same project from different computers.
- Feature Rich Platform
- Oomph is the most feature rich digital publishing platform out there. The extensive array of Oomph features include social media integration, amazing 360 rotations, animations, real time news feeds, video and much more. It uses industry standard formats including PDF, JPG, PNG, HTML & MPEG4.
- Complete Creative Control
- We understand how important brand is, our tools let you control the design and flow of your tablet apps.
- You're In Good Company
- Our customers include tier 1 publishing houses within Australia, UK and USA to independent publishers such as ACP Magazines, Haymarket Media, Fitness First Magazine, PricewaterhouseCoopers, Cosmos Publishing and News Corporation. Oomph is used by almost 100 publishers with more than 1200 magazines published.
- Ongoing Innovation
- Working with Oomph gives you access to an ongoing roadmap of new features and innovation. This means you’ll stay ahead of your competitors and be at the cutting edge of tablet publishing.
- Access rich analytics and insights around audience numbers, content and advertising engagement allows you to track, measure, and continually optimise your apps’ performance.
- Service level agreements mean you can be confident our platform and your app run reliably with staff who all day, everyday oversee this.
- Software Updates
- As a licensee of our software you get access to updates at no extra cost. We take care of any bugs, upgrades or device changes e.g. if a new version of Apple software has been rolled out we pre-test prior to launch to ensure any issues are resolved ahead of time
- Award Winning
- Oomph apps are award winning—The Best App on Mobile or Tablet devices at the Publishers Australia Excellence Awards 2011 (Fitness First iPad Magazine), Three Magazine rated in the top 20 best iPad magazines in the world 2012 in the iMonitor Global Ranking program, Gourmet Traveller rated 3rd equal best iPad magazine in the world in the iMonitor Global Ranking program, Oomph is division of Mogeneration Pty Ltd—a Red Herring Asia Winner 2010, AIMIA 2010 Finalist and The Next Web 2009 Australia Award Winner—for Best Mobile Start up and a Finalist in the Annual Cool Company Awards by Anthill Online 2011.